Please review this Processing of Personal Information.
This is for corporate inquiries.
Please read the Processing of Personal Information below. If you agree, click the [Agree and go to the next page] button to fill out the inquiry form.
* Please note that you cannot make an inquiry unless you agree to this Processing of Personal Information.
Processing of Personal Information
In accordance with our basic business philosophy, we always consider contacts and connections with our customers to be important, so that we can help realize a better life for each individual customer and create a better world.
We also seek to respect the fundamental rights of our customers regarding the protection of their personal information, and desire to continuously be a company with which our customers feel comfortable entrusting their personal information.
Based on the above declaration, we will carefully and properly handle inquirers' personal information pursuant to our processing of personal information, as follows:
1.Name of Personal Information Processing Business Operator
Panasonic Holdings Corporation
1006, Oaza Kadoma, Kadoma-shi, Osaka, Japan
President, Group CEO, Group CSO, Yuki Kusumi
2. Personal Information Manager
IT personnel, Directly to the group CTO, Panasonic Holdings Corporation
3. Personal information to be provided
When downloading documents, please provide the following information in the designated sections of this website.
(2)Email address [required]
(3)Company name [required]
4. Purposes of use of your personal information
Purposes of use of personal information that the Company acquires [(except for pseudonymously processed information)] are as follows:
- to address your inquiries,etc;
- for improvement, enhancement, or quality improvement of our products and services, including the Services, or new development thereof;
- to delivery e-mail newsletters, seminar, and event information
5. Provision of Personal Information
Except for the following cases and the cases set out in “6. Joint Use of Personal Information” the Company will not provide your personal information to any third parties:
- where you consent to the provision of your personal information;
- where the provision of your personal information is based on laws or regulations;
- where the provision of your personal information is required to protect the life, body, or property of humans, and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
- where all or part of the processing of personal information is entrusted to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use;
- where personal information is provided in connection with business succession resulting from a merger or other cause; or
- where it is necessary to cooperate with a national government organ or a local government, or a person entrusted by any of the foregoing, in their performance of affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a possibility that obtaining your consent would interfere with the performance of those affairs.
6. Joint Use of Personal Information
The Company may jointly use personal information within the scope indicated below:
- Categories of jointly used personal information: Personal information set out in “3. Personal Information that the Company Acquires” above./Identify and state specific categories.
- Scope of persons who jointly use personal information: Panasonic Group (Panasonic Holdings Co., Ltd., its consolidated subsidiary and equity-method affiliate)
- Purposes of use of the persons who jointly use personal information: Within the scope of purposes to use your personal information set out in “4. Purposes of Use of Personal Information” above.
- Person responsible for management of jointly used personal information:
Panasonic Holdings Corporation
- Method of acquisition: Internet (web)
7. Security Control Measures That Have Been Taken
For the purpose of preventing divulgation, loss, damage and other similar accidents (“Divulgation”) of personal information, the Company has established the Personal Information Protection Policy and taken the following measures:
- The Company designated the person in charge of the protection of personal information and developed systems for the protection of personal information.
- The Company has taken measures to prevent personal information from being accessed without authorization or taken out, by taking physical measures such as entering and leaving control for areas where personal information is processed.
- The Company has implemented access restriction, acquisition of access trails, data encryption, and other measures depending on information; and it also introduced a mechanism to protect information systems against unauthorized access from outside or malware.
- If Divulgation of personal information processed by the Company occurs, the Company will take appropriate measures in accordance with laws and regulations, such as reporting to the Personal Information Protection Commission and notifying the data subject.
8. Request for Disclosure of, or Other Actions Concerning, Personal Information
With respect to a request for the following or other actions, please inquire with the point of contact stated in [9.] below: notification of purposes of use of personal information held by the Company; disclosure of personal information; disclosure of a record of provision to third parties; correction, addition, or deletion of personal information; and cessation of using, or erasure of, personal information and cessation of providing personal information to third parties.
9. Point of Contact Concerning Protection of Personal Information
For any questions, unclear points, filing of complaints, or other inquiries with respect to the processing of your personal information held by the Company, please contact the point of contact below:
Privacy Help Desk, IoT PLC Project, Business Development Office, Technology Sector, Panasonic Holdings Corporation