Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Panasonic Holdings Corporation (referred to below as the"Company"), and various applications that the Company provides (referred to below as the"Company Application"). For the use of the Company Application, please review and comply with the following guidelines.
The Company reserves the right to change specification and usage situation of the Company Application without prior notice. Please check the latest usage conditions.
1. Purposes of the Company Application
Information in the Company website and Company Application are intended to provide related company information and various services.
- Copyright for the Company Application belongs to the Company or third parties, from which the Company obtained permission to use. Duplication of the contents for commercial enterprise without authorization of the Company and/or third parties is prohibited.
- Copyright for a customer's submission belongs to the customer who is the original author of the work. However, a customer shall grant the Company and other entities specified by the Company a license to freely and non-exclusively use such works, without restriction on period, based on the condition specified by the Company; also shall not exercise moral right of author to the Company and other entities specified by the Company.
- In case of the applications linked to social application services, the Company may use comments and images the customer submitted to the linked service in the Company website and/or the Company Application.
Company names, product names, service marks indicated on the Company Applications are registered logos or trademarks of the Company or other owners.
By using the Company Application, a user shall automatically agree that the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of these information and content in the Company Application.
5. Linking to other websites
Links to other websites governed by other companies may be found on the Company Application. When using these linked sites, each user shall be responsible for his or her usage; thereby, the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting from the use of these linked sites and/or information appearing on the sites.
6. Prohibited matters
- The use of the Company Application is intended for a customer's personal use only. A secondary use of the Company Application for the commercial purpose without the Company's permission is all prohibited.
- When submitting comments in the Company Application, entering personal or private information and defamation on any third parties whatsoever is prohibited. The Company shall delete a part of or entire submission: 1) when the customer's comments display prohibited information based on the Company's Terms and Conditions, 2) after a certain period of time from the submission, or 3) when the Company considers the submission inappropriate. Also, the Company is not responsible for any troubles and damages resulting from submitted comments.
- The Company bans a customer from threatening, setting restrictions, interrupting, or any conducts that might damage the right of the Company and other third parties, regarding the Company Application.
- A customer shall not transfer, succeed or dispose any right and/or imposition that relate to the Terms and Conditions to third parties.
7. Changes, Termination and Cancellation of the Company Application
- The Company reserves the right to change, discontinue or terminate contents, display and methods of the operation of the Company Application without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to discontinue and terminate release or operation of the Company Application without prior notice. In this instance, the Company shall not be responsible for such discontinuance and termination.
- At the end of the operation of the Company Application, the Company shall delete all information submitted by a customer.
- When receiving private information through the Company Application, the Company utilizes an industry standard encryption method called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect the private information from unauthorized access by third parties. Private information that displays the need for protection shall be protected by SSL encrypted communication in order to ensure the security. Also, the Company manages private information strictly based on the supervision standard specified by the Company; and by setting fire wall and antivirus, taking measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leak and virus infection of private information.
- The Company Application partially requires OpenID for membership registration function. Please obtain OpenID on your own in advance. Regarding how to obtain OpenID, please contact each OpenID authentication service.
9. Sponsor Advertisement
In regard to the Company Application, sponsor advertisement may be linked to application program top pages and other related pages.
10. Retaining Information
Data entered by a customer for the Company Application may be retained (cache) on the customer's smart phone. The data is used to improve convenience when using an application; and the Company shall not obtain the data without the customer's authorization.
11. Access Log
The Company Application may record user information in a form of access log (access history). Access log contains domain name, IP address, a type of browser, and access date of the user; however, it normally does not contain information that can be used to identify an individual. Those access logs shall be used for maintenance management and statistical analysis of usage situation of the Company Application, and not be intended for uses of any other purposes.